Moonspear measuring a summer's day
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
"Exactly," she replied at the end of a soft nod. "Creeks and other waterways also form and grow from rain.. but rain and snow both are just different types of precipitation," she went on to explain, terminology included as she went backtracking slightly to help make snow more relevant for him—hopefully inspiring him to just think of it as really cold rain until she'd have more seasonal experience on him to build upon. The link such as that would would likely help his understanding for now. "Of course, if you go up far enough." It wasn't unrealistic, but not always easy to get to where it was most obvious.. and she got the sense he was going to be disappointed to go look at ice beginning to melt to a trickle. "And snow, definitely. It tends to happen just about everywhere in the wintertime." She wasn't looking forward to it any, and did not want it to come too soon, so his curiosities about it would simply have to wait. "You will see when the time is right." Amekaze assured the steely-coated boy with another bob of her head.

"Are you hungry yet? I wonder if there are any frogs out further downstream..." she gestured, and started to go that way without exactly waiting for his whole answer.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
measuring a summer's day - by Jarilo - August 02, 2017, 04:56 PM
RE: measuring a summer's day - by Larus - August 02, 2017, 09:42 PM
RE: measuring a summer's day - by Jarilo - August 06, 2017, 03:04 AM
RE: measuring a summer's day - by Larus - August 06, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: measuring a summer's day - by Jarilo - August 16, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: measuring a summer's day - by Amekaze - August 27, 2017, 02:38 AM
RE: measuring a summer's day - by Jarilo - August 28, 2017, 11:05 PM
RE: measuring a summer's day - by Amekaze - September 02, 2017, 10:22 PM
RE: measuring a summer's day - by Jarilo - September 04, 2017, 10:22 PM