Moonspear right in front of my salad?
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She just had to take what she said and believe it, since forcing the girl to admit to what could only honestly suspect wasn't anything she wanted to do here. Maybe the water was enough and maybe the.. ache was not as bad as it could seem sometimes, although Amekaze struggled to bite back the worry as she said she was sleepy. They'd not traveled all too far, not exerted much energy, and yet, Galaxy was worn from that alone? She might understand such sleepiness if that had been a big, gut-packing meal, not a little drink from the creek. Again, suspicion swirled with a tiny hint of frustration.

Letting that drop, she went on. "Hm, what kind of story?" she pressed. She was less skilled at weaving pup-friendly fiction than their father was. With her, it was more informative, or hugely subjective, than anything else. At best, it was usually her piecing back together various folklore she'd learned about here and there and everywhere else in-between. "There are a couple myths I know of that involve mist, but most of them kind of have a menacing overtone.." she mentioned gently as a disclaimer.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
right in front of my salad? - by Galaxy - August 06, 2017, 08:08 PM
RE: right in front of my salad? - by Amekaze - August 09, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: right in front of my salad? - by Galaxy - August 10, 2017, 09:21 AM
RE: right in front of my salad? - by Amekaze - August 14, 2017, 11:57 PM
RE: right in front of my salad? - by Galaxy - August 15, 2017, 08:25 AM
RE: right in front of my salad? - by Amekaze - August 16, 2017, 04:12 PM
RE: right in front of my salad? - by Galaxy - August 17, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: right in front of my salad? - by Amekaze - August 22, 2017, 07:59 PM
RE: right in front of my salad? - by Galaxy - September 19, 2017, 08:28 AM