Stone Circle That you'd smile
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Catching up with things slooowly.

It hadn’t been long before he was greeted by his sister, the dark mass that was her body growing larger as she neared him—too large, perhaps. Alexander had only just managed to get out a quick, Hey,” when his eyes fell to her abdomen, enlarged and swollen. In an instant, his mouth had shut and he’d taken a step towards her, ears pushed forward whilst his head tilted ever so slightly. The male hadn’t heard her question, her voice drowned out by the quickened beats of his heart. Curious, he observed her for a long while, wondering how he might best ask her a question for which he already had the answer.

From the depths of his chest there suddenly came a low rumbling, which was, with ease, smothered by the clearing of his throat. He knew not where the wave of anger had arisen from—jealousy, perhaps, or some instinctual rage towards the threat of competition—nor did he care to find out. Instead of questioning himself, he turned the need for answers outwards and asked, “How long?” How long since she’d been impregnated, or how long until she might be due, he’d be satisfied with either response. “And who?” As the final word rolled off his tongue, he dragged his gaze up and away from her stomach, focusing instead on her face. His previous troubles and reasoning behind having sought her out were pushed to the back burner, Xan having decided that his need for answers was far more important.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
That you'd smile - by Xan - August 09, 2017, 01:22 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by RIP Valette - August 09, 2017, 07:23 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by Xan - September 05, 2017, 01:51 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by RIP Valette - September 05, 2017, 03:59 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by Xan - October 03, 2017, 02:02 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by RIP Valette - October 06, 2017, 02:18 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by Xan - December 06, 2017, 03:19 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by RIP Valette - December 06, 2017, 06:24 AM