Stone Circle That you'd smile
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It was his first time sharing the story with someone—and it felt good. Although it wasn’t fully lifted off his shoulders, and likely never would be, at least some of the weight had faded. It was strange, he noted, that speaking had done so much for him; the idea of speaking with others, too, never crossed his mind, however. Eventually, perhaps it might, but today was not the day. It was the day to try and reconnect with his sister. Whether or not the retelling of his troubles had helped that process along, he couldn’t tell, nor could he think of a way to ask. Silence overcame him yet again, for his go-to response to everything in life rarely seemed to let him down anymore.

An offer to keep in touch was made, which he accepted without hesitation. “Yeah, let’s do that,” he agreed, glancing towards her abdomen shortly after. “I’ll come again after they’re born and are big enough for you to leave them. Walking around like that seems uncomfortable.” Plus, every time he saw her swollen stomach, it reminded him of how much success she’d had thus far. A part of him was happy for her, he truly was, but the uncertainty lingered continuously.

“I guess I’ll let you go now so you can rest,” the Inuk decided, his own words having reminded him of her condition. “I’ll see you around, alright? I won’t run again.” Should she have nothing to add, he’d flash a forced smile—a genuine one was too hard to create with so much going on within his head—and then take his leave, hoping to get a hold on himself before his next visit.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
That you'd smile - by Xan - August 09, 2017, 01:22 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by RIP Valette - August 09, 2017, 07:23 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by Xan - September 05, 2017, 01:51 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by RIP Valette - September 05, 2017, 03:59 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by Xan - October 03, 2017, 02:02 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by RIP Valette - October 06, 2017, 02:18 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by Xan - December 06, 2017, 03:19 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by RIP Valette - December 06, 2017, 06:24 AM