Redhawk Caldera No, he's not on any flatbread.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The pups fussed among themselves over the stench reeking up the den's interior. Towhee didn't hear Tegan's additional contribution, though she felt it; the den floor vibrated tellingly beneath her hindquarters and she felt it in the pads of her paws. She couldn't be sure which pup was to blame, so she squinted in bemusement at the foursome, then shook her head.

When the odor started to fade, Towhee motioned for the puppies to pay attention. -She's more of an acquaintance than a friend, especially since she's an outsider. Did you see that word?- Making certain they were watching, she repeated it, then spelled it out: -O-U-T-S-I-D-E-R. Any wolf that isn't part of our pack is an outsider.-

But she had been telling them stories, specifically about the Redhawks' history, and now she paused and considered another one to share. -I was born in the winter, which is when it gets really cold outside. Something called snow falls from the sky, covering the earth. When I was very little, so much snow fell and it grew so cold that we had to move from our den to a cave. And then the snow blocked the entrance, so we were trapped!-

She paused dramatically, orange eyes flung wide as she peered at the pups. Of course, they'd hardly know what she was saying and couldn't possibly be following along with her story very well, if at all. But she was enjoying herself, especially knowing that this early exposure to ptero would help them one day communicate with her effectively. Heck, she might even be able to carry on conversations with them before anyone else could!

I welcome the others to hop in anytime! :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Towhee - August 10, 2017, 08:17 PM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Tegan - August 15, 2017, 08:47 AM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Towhee - August 15, 2017, 01:25 PM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Tegan - September 03, 2017, 10:02 AM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Towhee - September 13, 2017, 12:35 PM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Tegan - September 13, 2017, 12:50 PM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Tegan - September 27, 2017, 11:03 AM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Towhee - September 28, 2017, 01:48 PM