King Elk Forest one kiss just like a drug
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist
It seemed as if her entrance had startled the girl and she worries momentarily what will become of the encounter but soon enough the sister regains her composure and offers a small greeting.  Hello, the yearling follows up, sorry to startle you.  Brienne scarcely remembered the recruitment of the girl and she had not pressed Mato for information, but it was obvious that he valued her in some way.  Even more important was that the other was a packmate now, and she considered all of the pack to be her family.

Brienne, but many know me as Seabreeze.  It's good to meet you, Nova. For this she offers no explanation but turns her gaze to the shimmering geodes that had caught Nova's eye.  Almost compulsively she desires to take one and stow it away but she refrains.  

Yes it is!  Half the time I don't know what's going on or the new wolves that have arrived, but I know that I am glad to be here to witness it.  Her gaze turns back to the rock once more.  Although they were not the river stones that she had collected in the Vale, she doubted she'd ever be able to find anything similar in the King Elk.  But on their own they were beautiful, and in her own weird way she was sentimental, collecting things here and there to fill her densite.  Do you know what this is?  I think I'd like to take some with me.

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
one kiss just like a drug - by Nova - August 11, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: one kiss just like a drug - by Seabreeze - August 13, 2017, 07:54 AM
RE: one kiss just like a drug - by Nova - August 23, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: one kiss just like a drug - by Seabreeze - August 23, 2017, 11:33 PM
RE: one kiss just like a drug - by Nova - September 11, 2017, 01:16 AM
RE: one kiss just like a drug - by Seabreeze - September 11, 2017, 08:55 PM