Redhawk Caldera No matter how much it hurts, no matter how hard it gets, you gotta keep grinding.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was as if twilight had come early. Towhee's ears folded backward as she looked around uneasily, though she forgot all about the darkening sky when she saw a silver figure approaching in the distance. The Xi's heart jumped into her throat. She had seen her godparents in passing when paying visits to the den, yet nobody had spoken a word about the elephant in the room. Surely they knew what she had done (or attempted to do), but nobody had actually addressed it with her yet. Before the Alpha female even reached her, the Xi knew the jig was up.

There was nothing to hint at upset in Finley's body language, though Towhee nonetheless pressed herself into a submissive, sphinx-like posture just in case. When her godmother reached out to nuzzle her, she blinked and then hesitantly licked her chin in return. Meanwhile, her heart was thundering in her chest. She couldn't read Finley at all and it was making her extremely nervous. The odd, inexplicable lighting added to the ominousness of the moment.

Restlessly, Towhee shifted back to sit upright again just so she could sign, -Well?- She couldn't take it anymore. She needed to know what the Alpha pair thought. It was was a key piece of information to unlock the mystery of whether the young Redhawk herself had a future here.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: No matter how much it hurts, no matter how hard it gets, you gotta keep grinding. - by Towhee - August 21, 2017, 11:57 AM