Redhawk Caldera No matter how much it hurts, no matter how hard it gets, you gotta keep grinding.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She blinked when her godmother signed at her, mostly to be rid of the moisture she felt building behind her eyeballs. Towhee hadn't realized what a weight she was carrying until it lifted right then. She exhaled shakily and nodded, feeling even weaker now, but with relief. She enjoyed the moment of solace, then drew in another breath to steady herself for whatever surely came next.

The Xi wanted to respond immediately, though she paused to consider what Finley was asking. -With my life,- she responded, signing slowly. -What I did has nothing to do with that,- she added a bit more rapidly. -I figured—well, I hoped—you'd agree it was necessary... but you and Uncle Elwood have other things to worry about it. And I'm a guardian of this pack, and of those babies. It's my job to do stuff like that, so you don't have to.- She felt hopeful that she'd made a strong case, but even so, she didn't hesitate to add, -I'm sorry if I was out of line.-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: No matter how much it hurts, no matter how hard it gets, you gotta keep grinding. - by Towhee - August 21, 2017, 03:17 PM