Redhawk Caldera No matter how much it hurts, no matter how hard it gets, you gotta keep grinding.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,005 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee's jaw tightened slightly a bit when Finley responded, though she nodded and deliberated a moment before replying, -Of course.- Based on her godmother's grin, she knew better than to take it as a slight, though the youngster couldn't help but add, -Haven't I been proving myself as an asset to this pack already though?-

Just moments ago, she had been prepared to acknowledge herself as dead weight and leave. Now she was trying to make her case as as an asset. The contradiction occurred to her and Towhee laughed lightly at herself, shaking her head. -If there's anything I should work on specifically, you'll let me know, won't you?- she asked Finley before her attention was suddenly shifted upward to blink at a sky that had gone abruptly dark.

"What's happening?" she gasped out loud.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: No matter how much it hurts, no matter how hard it gets, you gotta keep grinding. - by Towhee - September 19, 2017, 12:02 PM