Redhawk Caldera No matter how much it hurts, no matter how hard it gets, you gotta keep grinding.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Luckily for Finley, Towhee didn't pick up on the swear. Her eyes were directed skyward, squinted instinctively despite the fact that she was almost certain she could look directly at the sun right now. After a momentary deliberation, her orange eyes flicked toward it, only to widen and stare. The sun was gone, a black spot having taken its place. There was a ring of what looked like fire around it. Towhee couldn't make sense of any of it.

"Should—" she began, reluctantly tearing her eyes away to look at her godmother's face, "Should we be worried? What the hell's happening...?" Towhee herself wasn't really one to curse, though it seemed more than appropriate during this completely extraordinary event.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: No matter how much it hurts, no matter how hard it gets, you gotta keep grinding. - by Towhee - October 03, 2017, 10:35 AM