Cedar Sweep activity's killing the actor
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away
to the androgyne's immeasurable relief the woman does not seem to take offense nor does she try to mock him. and, bonus, she's interesting in his pack, though delight holds his tongue until she answers his question to decide the course of his answer. (here, he thinks, is maybe an opportunity to do a better job at the recruiting thing. even if uka'd ended up joining them in the end, it was in no part because of his antics.) 

"tindómë is it's name," he answers finally, silver eyes bright, "we occupy the king elk forest." delight pauses to think about what she's said - interesting is the key word - and adds: "we emphasize trades - and we share the forest with the king elk, who's..." what was the word mato used? "ainima - a blessed figure. he's been called the wolf killer. he's not a killer but a protector - our relationship with him is not religious - he isn't a god - but a mutual respect for each other and the forest itself."

the núro chooses his words carefully, trying to convey the importance the god-creature carries for him and tindómë, without making them sound cultish. this is part of his job as their chronicler, too: capturing these nuances and communicating them. feeling a little proud of himself, his tail wags as he adds, "my name is delight singing-sunlight. i've never been up to the coast - mato, our morwinyon, alpha, found me pretty quick when i got here. how long have you been traveling?" this is perhaps the most delight has ever spoken in one sitting - and so well-manneredly, too! - and he feels pride crash suddenly into self-consciousness. well - nothing to do for it now, singing-sunlight. wait easy.
Messages In This Thread
activity's killing the actor - by Ariel - September 03, 2017, 10:07 PM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Jomyo - September 22, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Ariel - September 22, 2017, 06:56 PM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Jomyo - September 23, 2017, 04:57 PM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Ariel - September 23, 2017, 08:43 PM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Jomyo - September 27, 2017, 11:37 PM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Ariel - September 28, 2017, 11:14 AM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Jomyo - October 01, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Ariel - October 02, 2017, 03:14 PM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Jomyo - October 11, 2017, 06:29 PM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Ariel - October 11, 2017, 09:34 PM