Cedar Sweep activity's killing the actor
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

he takes the fact that she does not flee from him a good sign. he takes her question as an even better sign, though it gives him pause. thankfully  he does not need to answer right away as she responds to him and delight begins to draw together a better picture of the woman - of jomyo, she introduces herself as. scouting is a useful skill, delight thinks. he was never really a homebody himself, and his own thoughts lend toward wandering alongside his natural curiosity - hence his trips to the sweep, his visions of visiting the historical landmarks of his packmates histories - but a part of him still feels frightened. it was, after all, during his wanderings that his childhood home was swept away from him.

still. "that's cool," he says, genuine-for-once. "as for the king elk... i think he's a reminder for us to not take the forest for granted. it's mato's way, too - he's... a druidic nature. at first i didn't take the whole thing very seriously," he admits, "but i met him - the elk, i mean - on the night of our founding... i suppose it's hard to say without sounding funny but i think he really is an important creature to the forest." the dusk-tinted wisp finishes with an elegant shrug of his shoulder, curious to see how she'll react to his explanation.
Messages In This Thread
activity's killing the actor - by Ariel - September 03, 2017, 10:07 PM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Jomyo - September 22, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Ariel - September 22, 2017, 06:56 PM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Jomyo - September 23, 2017, 04:57 PM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Ariel - September 23, 2017, 08:43 PM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Jomyo - September 27, 2017, 11:37 PM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Ariel - September 28, 2017, 11:14 AM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Jomyo - October 01, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Ariel - October 02, 2017, 03:14 PM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Jomyo - October 11, 2017, 06:29 PM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Ariel - October 11, 2017, 09:34 PM