Redhawk Caldera Love and great buildings will survive
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Had she been able to hear, Towhee might have known they were getting close long before they actually arrived. But the world remained silent for her. And while she intended to keep her eyes peeled for any sign of the pups and their parents, she was distracted by a rustling motion in the long grass by the fringes of the rendezvous site. She instantly made a beeline toward it, ready to squash anything that might threaten the pups.

It was just a turtle, shuffling slowly through the overgrowth. Towhee blinked down at it, watching it struggle through the carpet of grass for a moment. She then bent down, opened her mouth and plucked it off the ground. She cantered back into the clearing and plopped it down on the much shorter sedge there. The turtle reacted by immediately withdrawing its head and limbs. Perhaps the pups would enjoy playing with it but Towhee didn't have time to loiter over the peculiar creature.

She moved back toward the edges of the rendezvous site and began prowling along them, wary of anything other than approaching wolves. And as soon as they began arriving, she halted and lifted her head to bark at them, then loped over to greet them properly with a wiggle of her tail.

-Hey kids, there's a rock over there with a face and legs,- the guardian quipped as she approached.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Love and great buildings will survive - by Elwood - September 16, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: Love and great buildings will survive - by Finley - September 16, 2017, 07:52 PM
RE: Love and great buildings will survive - by Fiadh - September 18, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: Love and great buildings will survive - by Towhee - September 19, 2017, 12:09 PM
RE: Love and great buildings will survive - by Tegan - September 27, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: Love and great buildings will survive - by Elwood - October 02, 2017, 12:09 PM
RE: Love and great buildings will survive - by Clover - October 02, 2017, 12:32 PM
RE: Love and great buildings will survive - by Lucca - October 08, 2017, 11:37 AM
RE: Love and great buildings will survive - by Finley - October 09, 2017, 06:18 PM
RE: Love and great buildings will survive - by Towhee - October 10, 2017, 10:35 AM
RE: Love and great buildings will survive - by Elwood - October 16, 2017, 08:43 PM