King Elk Forest i know my personality's not perfectly cultured
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

he hears her chuff before he sees her and panic seizes him - does he run? does he pretend he hasn't heard? does he stick around and do his damn job, like he's planned? before his fickle heart can choose a course he sees her and roots to the ground, schooling his expression into one of hesitant neutrality - and then a small, strained smile. she is your friend, idiot, he reminds himself.

"heeey," the singing-sunlight says, the half-smile falling away into his usual gloomy countenance. he takes a moment to look at her for real, a little surprised by the general... sadness that surrounds her. he's usually the sulky one around here - bri is a glowing sunshine. "you okay..?" delight asks, ears twitching back in some approximation of something like concern, maybe. mato aside - brienne's a friend. he wants her to be okay.
Messages In This Thread
i know my personality's not perfectly cultured - by Ariel - September 19, 2017, 09:59 PM
RE: i know my personality's not perfectly cultured - by Ariel - October 30, 2017, 08:00 PM