Redhawk Caldera show me to a higher place
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,026 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The pups were now living at the rendezvous site and it delighted Towhee to spend so much time with them. She noticed that their noisiness seemed to bother some of the other residents sometimes, an observation which always brought a small smile to her lips. Her deafness could be a blessing in some ways.

She spent some time with them this morning practicing signs, then excused herself to start a patrol. As she climbed downhill toward the borders, Towhee swept the surrounding lands with her orange eyes, which froze upon spotting a black silhouette about a quarter of a mile beyond the boundaries. The Xi's hackles prickled and she hastened toward the wolf, stepping over the borders and approaching to tell him (or her) off.

But she quickly realized she knew this outsider. "Hydra," she said, coming to a stop perhaps five feet from the visitor. Towhee squinted, trying to assess how she felt about the yearling's presence here. She wasn't aware of the association between her and the rude guest some weeks back, nor did Towhee harbor ill will toward Hydra for any other reason. But their rendezvous had fallen off, presumably because both of them were more focused on their families, their younger siblings specifically, to carve out time for that sort of thing. They were more or less strangers once more.

"Do you need something?" she queried slowly, body language still wary.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 07:21 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 08:38 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 10:29 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 11:01 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 03:17 PM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 04:06 PM