Redhawk Caldera show me to a higher place
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,014 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
If she came across this wolf who acted violently and indiscriminately, it wouldn't be a first for Towhee. She filed away all of this information, planning to take it back to her Alphas when she had a chance. She saw more of them lately too, what with everyone using the rendezvous site as a home base now. Towhee's face softened as she recollected this recent transition, though she licked her lips and swiftly refocused on the conversation at hand.

Hydra returned her compliment and the Xi looked down at herself before glancing up again. -I've lost weight. We've had a slight food shortage here lately,- she signed before remembering herself and repeating it out loud. She wouldn't normally share this information with someone outside the pack, yet she trusted Hydra wouldn't abuse the information somehow. "I guess it makes my muscles pop out more," she quipped with a single dry bark of a laugh.

"I haven't been focusing on my warrior skills so much," Towhee admitted, "but you won't find a better guardian anywhere." Her eyes glittered with fierce pride. She wasn't that far off from totally mastering the skill and she wasn't even in the adult ranks yet. "Maybe one day, when our siblings are grown up a bit more, we can resume our spars?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 07:21 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 08:38 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 10:29 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 11:01 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 03:17 PM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 04:06 PM