Moonspear Vacillating
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She was not sure what to expect from the scout, since often, she did deal directly with Charon since joining their pack and what she heard about it all was secondhand through him. As for everything being fine, she nodded. "Good," she approved. with a tone dashed gently with relief. With Rannoch's assailant still and large, and potentially a little sour towards her Cerberus for injuring his face, Ame had found it in her to wonder of the possibility. "Ah, right. I think he mentioned something about his faraway family even..?" she tilted her head, not wanting for the whole explanation of what she'd found out here and now. She knew about Mordecai, by name at least, and that Summer (an old memory form in the Sunspire) had carried the same surname, but that was about all. The family seemed awfully scattered to the winds, so maybe there was not much to find anymore.

But if there were anything she did want to know more about, it would centralize more around resources and then, certain neighbors. Knowing well that it could seem out of left-field, considering she may not know about Rannoch's attack and therefore, her daughters' involvement in the outcome of it. "Did your travels steer towards Blackfeather at all?" she asked, trying to gauge if she may have anything there to share.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Vacillating - by Rouge - September 22, 2017, 10:45 AM
RE: Vacillating - by Amekaze - September 23, 2017, 04:21 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Rouge - September 26, 2017, 04:59 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Amekaze - September 27, 2017, 10:56 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Rouge - September 28, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Amekaze - October 02, 2017, 11:23 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Rouge - October 03, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Amekaze - October 10, 2017, 10:53 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Rouge - October 20, 2017, 11:34 AM