Moonspear Vacillating
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Rouge went on to confirm what her interaction was with them, and unsurprisingly enough, it was in line with what she had heard from other highly trusted sources recently: action oriented. Which was good and bad both to hear, from her strategic vantage point of just in case. She didn't have plans to move against them, or rally her wolves just courtesy their action against Rannoch for now.. but she knew it would be difficult to ignore an opportunity if she was presented one.

And of course, it never hurt to know a potential enemy better. While nothing was set in stone yet, she was gathering up her thoughts on the matter, again, just in case. Especially if reason was not their forte. She could show them the reckless abandon of her teeth, too. "Does not surprise me," she sighed, and safeguarded the info.

Before she had the proper chance to articulate her thoughts on that past encounter, Rouge steered the conversation's flow next. "Ah, it was Rannoch, of the Vale." she confirmed with a quick nod and swiftly found herself pleased that she knew this already--as a good scout ought to--but half wondering how she'd gleaned this information when the recoil of her own protectiveness hit now that the silvered son of Scimitar had come into refuge past her borders. She didn't yet have quite the same attachment for him based on the ties Charon and her daughters had fostered with him, both on their own and through his mother's bloodlines, but he was here, and the importance of it was not lost on her. "Word traveled that well already, hm?" she chuffed.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Vacillating - by Rouge - September 22, 2017, 10:45 AM
RE: Vacillating - by Amekaze - September 23, 2017, 04:21 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Rouge - September 26, 2017, 04:59 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Amekaze - September 27, 2017, 10:56 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Rouge - September 28, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Amekaze - October 02, 2017, 11:23 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Rouge - October 03, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Amekaze - October 10, 2017, 10:53 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Rouge - October 20, 2017, 11:34 AM