Redhawk Caldera I don't sweat under any circumstances.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I'ma conclude this for us. :)

-Peregrine grew up in a land far away from here,- Towhee began when she was reasonably certain she had captured her audience's attention, -in a place called Seahawk Valley. When his parents grew old and died, his older brother rose to power in their pack and kicked out all the other males—boys,- she clarified, uncertain as to whether the pups would know such a clinical term.

She paused there, noticing Clover's and Lucca's eyes moving, their little snouts pointed somewhere beside her face. Towhee turned just in time for the butterfly to bump into the moist leathery flesh of her nose. She sneezed abruptly, sending the insect swirling in the air before plastering Fiadh square between the eyes. The little girl went cross-eyed and then began to squeal. Towhee couldn't hear the noise but she could see it happen nonetheless, unsure whether Fiadh was delighted or frightened or both.

-Let me,- she signed but now none of the foursome was paying her any attention as they all began to giggle and scream over the butterfly, which was promptly torn from Fiadh's face. Towhee watched bemusedly, waiting for an opportunity to draw their attention back to her story, before ultimately deciding to give it a rest. She would wait until the pups were older, when they could better understand the importance of this tale, and pick up where she'd left off today.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Towhee - September 27, 2017, 11:26 AM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Clover - October 02, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Tegan - October 03, 2017, 12:11 PM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Towhee - October 03, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Clover - October 05, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Fiadh - October 06, 2017, 03:27 PM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Lucca - October 08, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Tegan - October 08, 2017, 12:10 PM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Towhee - October 10, 2017, 09:22 AM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Clover - October 14, 2017, 09:37 PM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Lucca - October 16, 2017, 01:18 PM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Towhee - November 05, 2017, 09:46 AM