Moonspear the sky would fall but for the columns of mountains
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
"Me too," she replied without needing to consider the answer first. She did wish he had not gone alone. As for her thoughts, there were plenty. "Especially true, considering how without warning or due cause it seems to have been for Rannoch," the dark alpha sighed. The Woods did not even have anything to gain by offing the Vale alpha, not that she could perceive.. so it was worrisome that Charon would place any measure of trust in them--since it was that lack of finesse that cost them with her. Amekaze was glad Hydra seemed to share this sentiment, although it did little for the case of their other leader.

"But, I see his approach, the good and bad of it. Even if it may not be the one I would make," she said, although she was not the one with any ties to those of the Woods, so it was easy for her to say so. Perhaps it was just his duality, however, to go more forwardly, and hopefully not headlong into a clash. "Knowing an enemy is important, though. If he only knows the one someone there, he does know more than I would," she supposed on the edge of a frown. This was another piece that felt good and bad all at once, and she was finding herself terribly curious of their reception of him after this, and knowing they had taken in Rannoch and that one wrong move on their end could spur disaster. "..and I do hope he is not banking too much on this one wolf. For his sake, they had best be an important one.." she grumbled, because Ame did not know of her standing, status, or otherwise as Meldresi's daughter and neither did she see why they should mind Charon any, or even tell him anything at all.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: the sky would fall but for the columns of mountains - by Amekaze - October 15, 2017, 02:11 AM