Moonspear the sky would fall but for the columns of mountains
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Being concise in her answers was key, but so very much was at play when speaking on strategy and tactics. Everything had a push and a pull. She suspected this response could get lengthy if she allowed it.  "It can sometimes be a worthwhile tactical advantage. Know them, know how to manipulate them, and know how to strike their weakness or downplay their strengths." While not always a significant edge, it could be opportunity. "But yes. They may not share anything all that useful, but they could be a valuable insight in we may not have otherwise.. even if they do not outright say so," she said. Quite frankly, how they'd react to Charon after this--when he just might get a little heated considering the subject matter would at least tell her something.

"It is also true, it is not the most ideal that he goes and raises their guards.. so I hope it will be a worthwhile trade-off somehow." She wanted him to take them in and gauge the tensions already, plus more. "They know, but they do not know it all," she curled her lips slightly, mischievous despite her thoughtful frown of seconds earlier. Granted, they knew of the Cerberus, and now they knew of Charon's attitudes on things.. but this was but a piece of Moonspear's true might. "Still.. Hopefully he will not be too much of a red flag," In that he would mind his manners and his mouth all together, not tell them too much in return. She wouldn't fault him any he if pressured them, though. Nothing she knew about their lot was overly desirable, anyway, and she had a good idea that Charon would make that clear enough to them. "If they prepare, then so be it. It may not matter anyway.. they sound prone to petty mistakes," she mused. 
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: the sky would fall but for the columns of mountains - by Amekaze - November 16, 2017, 12:33 AM