Altar of Twilight your heart measured in mountains fell and climbed
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
The stranger answers, having turned to receive them, and she sees this as a favorable enough sign for this point. Her willingness to reply at all speaks well, and the mountain alpha maintains her position and poise. "I see," she nodded, and punctuated her words with a very brief glance to Hydra. Certainly, a tough situation.. and for two moons? Far too long. "What is she like?" Amekaze attempted to pry, and would make sure to use whatever she got (if anything) in return--be it a description, a destination, or anything else in-between. Personally she did not rove beyond the slopes much, but Hydra and other Moonspearian scouts oftentimes did, so information trickled back to her.

Maybe they would know something that could be useful, or maybe it was a lost cause. She also had to wonder which family she was speaking of, for she knew several with roots scattered across the Teekon, and sure others spanned well beyond those she could think about. "Do you know where she was headed?” Depending on where that would be, if it was even remotely near to her mountain, she may have more to mention.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: your heart measured in mountains fell and climbed - by Amekaze - October 20, 2017, 01:17 PM