Altar of Twilight your heart measured in mountains fell and climbed
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
A small, red wolf had been a reoccurring theme here and there in her life. Her first habit was to think of Fox, but no, that wretch had been dead for moons now. Wildfire, though... it was not a name she had heard in a long time, nor a wolf she had thought much of after she had packed up and ran off without a trace. Even her exactly description had become a little hazy, besides just that she'd always reminded her a lot of her mother. Amekaze had never been as attached to her as, of course, Floki, and even Charon, but who else could match so well, especially knowing she was of the Redhawk clan.

The Spear alpha tried to keep it measured as a few unexpected pieces fell into place and recognition sparked. "Ah, definitely no sign of her near here that I have caught wind of.. not in well over a year," Amekaze said, then licked the backs of her teeth. She could hear the ire of the brothers in the back of her mind. "She ran with us once. Briefly," she punctuated with a gesture towards Hydra, although it was well before her daughter's time. "I always figured she went far." A long pointed look at the commanding wolf before her wearing unfamiliar scents may prove just that.

Amekaze shifted her weight, and decided she would say more although she looked on the edge of motion. Something about this wolf.. she had a feeling she may know what to do with information like this: "There have been wolves—well, a wolf I know of, attacked near here. Guilty party knows we know, so have not pressed close to us since.. but I cannot say where else they spread from their shadowed hole in the flatlands." she provided with a slow switch of her tail. Maybe it would help, or maybe only serve to worry her and hers. Maybe it had nothing at all to do with what had derailed Wildfire, but above all, Amekaze was now keenly aware that this could go even deeper than Rannoch's random assault. She may never know if it was, or wasn't. Considering she didn't know this wolf enough to know that she cared about where Wildfire ended up, these still weren't suspicions she'd set aside easily.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: your heart measured in mountains fell and climbed - by Amekaze - October 30, 2017, 12:04 AM