Redhawk Caldera i warn you not to doubt the silence before the storm
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
There was so much commotion that Towhee's focus tore away from her prodigal relative to the rest of the wolves loitering at their borders. Why were they here? What was going on near the back of the group? The large black she-wolf near the head of the gathering began to speak and the Xi squinted at her, trying to read her lips, when Finley threw a few unmistakable signs her way.

"Who—?" she asked in confusion even while pivoting. She hated to turn her back on this entire situation but she had been given a direct order. With an expression of consternation, she whirled and sent up a choppy howl, urgently requesting the medic's attention. Towhee then began galloping back uphill, prepared to physically locate @Raven to direct her back here.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i warn you not to doubt the silence before the storm - by Towhee - October 04, 2017, 08:16 AM