Stone Circle there'll be plenty enough room in jail
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
His apology was less than perfect and left something to be desired, but the girl would be satisfied with it. She had her own shortcomings, understood that, and wouldn't drill into Sunny any longer. But as he continued, her gaze softened the slightest, and her stance relaxed, an angry weight taken off her shoulders. He wanted to come back with her; for that she was glad, her father ought to be especially pleased. There were whelps in the pack, she learned, and her past anger almost issued a reply; fathers pups survived without you and so will they.  But it was easy to hold back, as things felt shifted now, that she had gotten the apology she'd wanted. 

"I'm glad" was what she said, though a smile revealed her true happiness that things had gone well, if only for her father's and sibling's sakes. Anger and resentment certainly didn't disappear in a heartbeat, didn't melt away at the wrong words, though she wrestled aside her pride for a moment to add, softer, "Thank you. I think - I think you'll make things whole, again."  or as whole as they could be, with the notable absence of mothers. She straightened slightly as he announced his attentions, practical again. "Do you want me to go? I need to hunt sometime anyway, I could meet you if you'd rather talk to her alone." She wasn't sure what would be best; she hardly knew Valette and suddenly felt distinctly as if she were stealing her brother. stealing him back, but stealing all the same.
Messages In This Thread
there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Dawn - October 06, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Sunny - October 07, 2017, 12:56 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Dawn - October 07, 2017, 04:46 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Sunny - October 07, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Dawn - October 07, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Sunny - October 07, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Dawn - October 07, 2017, 07:25 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Sunny - October 07, 2017, 07:34 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Dawn - October 07, 2017, 07:43 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Sunny - October 07, 2017, 07:48 PM