Moonspear you have ichor running through your veins
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She does not know him well enough to know each and every one of his nuances, and quite frankly, she is used to sneaking up on wolves whether she meant to or not. Having the cerberus roam freely as it did seemed to increase these odds, and she'd never change that. "Mhm. Last year was pretty mild, too. The chill on the air seemed to come pretty early this time around.. but then again, it never got hot-hot over the summer," she supposed. It had been warm, yet never sweltering or overly dry.. and no major disasters had been brought by it, at least in her neck of the woods. Easy, almost pleasant, and a piece of her missed it already, although she saw the beauty in all seasons. She could still play her favorites. 

"A few years ago--I still lived across the valley on the Sunspire then, but we had tons of snow for most the season." she recalled, having learned that Teekon winters could bite quite hardly if they saw it fit, then turn around and be mild for the very next. "It was enough to make the big game hunting very good. They struggled to forage with everything beneath so much snow, and we could capitalize on bringing their weak down," she smirked, so if he liked a little dusting like this, that was another thing to look forward to with the deepening of the winter.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: you have ichor running through your veins - by Amekaze - October 15, 2017, 01:40 AM
RE: you have ichor running through your veins - by Amekaze - October 26, 2017, 10:40 PM
RE: you have ichor running through your veins - by Amekaze - November 23, 2017, 10:53 PM