Moonspear you have ichor running through your veins
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She hmm-ed thoughtfully, noting neatly this tundra of which he spoke. Odds of her ever knowing the place personally herself ran next to impossible, so in truth, she liked hearing of faraway lands if she could. It was as near to them as she would be going. "All year? It must be well north then," she mentioned, having heard of some lands like that, bitterly cold and formidable.. although none ever by that name of Enok itself. It was a life she didn't favor herself, although knew and respected that it took a certain sort to survive and rise above it. She really just liked the lush and the green far too much to ever be lured by perpetual chill.

And as for his mother that he missed, she fanned her ears and sent him a slow glance. She couldn't quite discern the full depth of the topic from that alone, and was inclined to leave it be, albeit like all things.. noted. "It can be a lot of chance, and a bit about reading the subtler signs—and cycles too.." she explained, brow furrowing somewhat. "And up to a lot of elements I cannot claim to understand." she nodded. Even that was only the beginning. "Wetter years tend to make for deeper snows, obviously. It has been a relatively rainy year so far, so maybe.." Her shoulders shifted; just a thought. "A bit more than normal. It would not surprise me," Amekaze sighed.

"So, how has the mountain been to you so far? And training with Hydra—?" Hard telling what that would entail, but the dark mother was infinitely curious of what her daughter had in store for him, and what it would foster in him.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: you have ichor running through your veins - by Amekaze - October 15, 2017, 01:40 AM
RE: you have ichor running through your veins - by Amekaze - October 26, 2017, 10:40 PM
RE: you have ichor running through your veins - by Amekaze - November 23, 2017, 10:53 PM