Moonspear and i wonder
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Her speckled other-half joined her at her side, and Rannoch had her attention. She listened sharply, pleased that he had good to report on Lyra, and that he certainly seemed to have a favorable outlook upon him as far as all else. With a gently sway to her tail, she couldn't help but feel the least bit relieved. "Glad to hear it," she rumbled, on both his feeling better and the medic-in-training's positive review that would not go unnoticed by the alpha. For what it was worth, and without someone like Pyx still around to help guide her, she was proud of her daughter for managing what she had and tending to Rannoch had surely been favorable experience for her to have behind her now.

Ame then took in his skills, but first, before she'd have any better guidance on the matter, she was quick to a nod when he mentioned work on the borderlands -- something she enjoyed having heavily manned when the pack was able. "More patrols are always welcome," she replied. As for some of his other strengths, she had less immediate assignments right off the top of her head. In considering that her pups were not very young anymore and swiftly closing in on their sixth month, they could probably benefit more from coaching versus outright sitting at this point.

The girls fancied the stars plenty, and Jarilo always had a lot to ask about when it came to nature around him too.. so on that much, they had plenty of exposure already. With winter.. she wished to see them prepared more. Not only did they need to stay safe, but they would soon need to master how to keep themselves safe. Here and there, she had always been sure to expose them to whatever she could, be it small hunting lessons or rough play that could border on more. Ame did not know how much of it had been a point driven home yet, however, and nature was fixing to test them on it. "The pups can certainly benefit from more experience.. in all manner of things to help get them ready for winter," she said, suspecting Charon may have any input, or even a different train of thought to add. "I have taken Jarilo down the territory some, but not quite all the way. He seems interested enough, and he does well when his energy can be guided constructively," Ame explained with narrowing eyes, although she had not steered him to a fine-point yet. She knew Hydra wished to train him, and she didn't deny the appeal in it (when she didn't think any of his sisters would take up the role soon either) but she couldn't quite gauge if his attentions could turn towards a warrior or a guardian, or perhaps even different route like a scout. He'd take time, she knew.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
and i wonder - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 11, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: and i wonder - by Amekaze - October 12, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: and i wonder - by Charon - October 16, 2017, 08:40 AM
RE: and i wonder - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 16, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: and i wonder - by Amekaze - October 31, 2017, 12:33 AM
RE: and i wonder - by Charon - October 31, 2017, 07:54 AM
RE: and i wonder - by Rannoch’s Ghost - November 01, 2017, 11:39 AM
RE: and i wonder - by Amekaze - November 08, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: and i wonder - by Charon - November 09, 2017, 02:54 AM