Bramblepoint the world we know is turning
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He dropped the skull in evident surprise, then began jabbering so rapidly that Towhee didn't stand a chance at reading his lips. Her own pursed in distaste, her orange eyes narrowing even more, and she could see that his mouth was still moving as she tried to cut in with, "Can you slow down? I can't hear you and you're talking too fast for lipreading." Hopefully that was self-explanatory.

But he was scouring the ground now, likely rooting around for his skull in the leaf litter on the forest floor. Towhee made no move to help. She didn't move closer, nor away. She simply stood her ground, watchful, eyes widening ever so slightly when it suddenly occurred to her that he looked vaguely familiar. Unbeknownst to her, she sucked in a loud breath when she realized she was either looking at her long-lost brother or his very convincing doppelgänger.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the world we know is turning - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 17, 2017, 06:25 PM
RE: the world we know is turning - by Towhee - October 17, 2017, 06:34 PM
RE: the world we know is turning - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 17, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: the world we know is turning - by Towhee - October 17, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: the world we know is turning - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 17, 2017, 06:58 PM
RE: the world we know is turning - by Towhee - October 17, 2017, 07:06 PM
RE: the world we know is turning - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 17, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: the world we know is turning - by Towhee - October 18, 2017, 08:15 AM
RE: the world we know is turning - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 18, 2017, 03:04 PM
RE: the world we know is turning - by Towhee - October 18, 2017, 03:24 PM