Bramblepoint the world we know is turning
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His expression grew incredulous and Towhee's heart skipped a beat. Had she made a mistake? Were these markings more common than she believed? While she stewed on this, he set the skull back on the ground and gave a different name. It rung a belly dimly in the back of her head. She had never heard Titmouse's screeching, of course, but she vaguely remembered the nickname being used to describe him.

Still, she was suddenly dubious about his identity. "I'm Towhee Redhawk," she said even more slowly than usual. "You look just like a titmouse—and like my brother by the same name. He ran away—or disappeared or whatever—when we were a few months old..."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the world we know is turning - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 17, 2017, 06:25 PM
RE: the world we know is turning - by Towhee - October 17, 2017, 06:34 PM
RE: the world we know is turning - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 17, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: the world we know is turning - by Towhee - October 17, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: the world we know is turning - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 17, 2017, 06:58 PM
RE: the world we know is turning - by Towhee - October 17, 2017, 07:06 PM
RE: the world we know is turning - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 17, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: the world we know is turning - by Towhee - October 18, 2017, 08:15 AM
RE: the world we know is turning - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 18, 2017, 03:04 PM
RE: the world we know is turning - by Towhee - October 18, 2017, 03:24 PM