Redhawk Caldera I taste every molecule.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Much to Towhee's surprise, all four pups had slept soundly through the altercation. She blinked, wondering if they'd all gone deaf too, when a flash of movement spurred her to turn her head. This time, it was a black Phox that approached (ha, ha...). The irony of his question caused her lips to twitch into a smile.

-A fox,- she signed with a switch of her tail. -Can you believe them?- she added, gesturing disbelievingly at the four puppies. -They slept right through it! Surely we made some noise?- Towhee shrugged one white-streaked shoulder, then motioned for her brother to follow her as she plucked up the small red carcass and moved away from the napping whelps.

She paused again when she felt they were out of earshot, then planted her hindquarters. She still clutched the fox in her mouth as she said, -Hey, you'll never guess who I saw the other day...- Nonetheless, she lifted her brows, waiting for Phox to make a few guesses.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I taste every molecule. - by Towhee - October 18, 2017, 08:47 AM
RE: I taste every molecule. - by Phox - November 03, 2017, 11:38 AM
RE: I taste every molecule. - by Towhee - November 03, 2017, 05:24 PM
RE: I taste every molecule. - by Phox - November 03, 2017, 09:09 PM
RE: I taste every molecule. - by Towhee - November 05, 2017, 12:19 PM