Redhawk Caldera I am not a hero.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
For someone who couldn't hear, Towhee listened very closely, hanging on her godmother's every word. She smiled, her chest inflating a little bit, when the Alpha female acknowledged her skills. She sensed the "but..." coming and braced herself for it. She really wasn't surprised when Finley directly fingered her pain point, though she did wonder: was this a trick question? Towhee's ears flicked backward and she frowned, albeit thoughtfully, trying to recollect her most recent encounters here at the borders.

After a brief deliberation, Towhee signed, -That depends on the stranger's behavior. Is he standing there, patiently waiting, and showing respect for his surroundings? Then I'll keep my approach businesslike: not friendly but not unfriendly either.- She paused, cocking her head. -But if he's being disrespectful or doing something stupid—like trespassing or stealing food—I go in for the ki—the attack,- the guardian finished, changing tack mid-word.

She paused and blinked her orange eyes, then put her forefeet back on the ground. She felt fairly confident in her answer—and pretty sure her recent behaviors had matched up well with this hypothetical—but Towhee fidgeted slightly, wondering what Finley would have to say next.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I am not a hero. - by Towhee - October 18, 2017, 08:56 AM
RE: I am not a hero. - by Finley - October 18, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: I am not a hero. - by Towhee - October 19, 2017, 08:03 AM
RE: I am not a hero. - by Finley - October 19, 2017, 05:29 PM
RE: I am not a hero. - by Towhee - October 19, 2017, 05:58 PM
RE: I am not a hero. - by Finley - October 19, 2017, 06:30 PM
RE: I am not a hero. - by Towhee - October 19, 2017, 07:11 PM
RE: I am not a hero. - by Finley - October 26, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: I am not a hero. - by Towhee - October 26, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: I am not a hero. - by Finley - October 27, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: I am not a hero. - by Towhee - November 02, 2017, 03:34 PM