Redhawk Caldera rejoice, because you're trying your best
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
It shouldn't have been a surprise that Towhee would find him, of all people. When he heard her voice he turned sharply, fur standing on-end, his words caught in his throat and the only response he had was the shock upon his face. This was a bad idea -- he shouldn't be here -- he was wheeling about and ready to bolt, but as soon as he made the first move Titmouse was cut off by the appearance of Elwood.

The weirdest part in seeing Elwood was the fact Tit couldn't remember his name. Sure, he was the Alpha, the godfather, the parent - but when Titmouse thought of his childhood only a few faces came to mind. Raven, Liffey, Rannoch. Sometimes smudges of his siblings that he refused to acknowledge. But this guy? Nah. He had no idea who this was. The boy was glad though, because the older wolf seemed to act as a buffer and keep Towhee at a safe distance.

Liffey -- and Rannoch -- He blurted first, blinking dumbly at Elwood as if these names were like magic words, I got lost and then lived with Liffey. But I'm back now. I'm... I'm home now. Raven found me and I... The more the talked, the quieter he got, but Tit just didn't know what to say. He couldn't look at Towhee - couldn't move at all really - and just waited for the rejection.
Messages In This Thread
RE: rejoice, because you're trying your best - by Towhee - October 19, 2017, 09:27 AM
RE: rejoice, because you're trying your best - by Elwood - October 19, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: rejoice, because you're trying your best - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 20, 2017, 02:52 AM
RE: rejoice, because you're trying your best - by Towhee - October 20, 2017, 09:19 AM
RE: rejoice, because you're trying your best - by Elwood - October 23, 2017, 08:18 PM
RE: rejoice, because you're trying your best - by Towhee - October 25, 2017, 09:16 AM
RE: rejoice, because you're trying your best - by Elwood - October 27, 2017, 08:14 AM
RE: rejoice, because you're trying your best - by Towhee - October 30, 2017, 08:56 AM
RE: rejoice, because you're trying your best - by Elwood - November 05, 2017, 09:56 PM