Redhawk Caldera rejoice, because you're trying your best
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
A strange thing happened once he'd finished his explanation - two things, actually. The first being an odd and soundless dance between Towhee and Elwood which Titmouse could not translate (he'd never been very attentive to his sister's ptero, and could hardly remember what little he had picked up at this point), and then the invitation set down by the Alpha. Tit was watching the entire dance of motion between the two wolves and was utterly focused in a way that rarely occurred, but when he heard that invitation everything seemed to slow down.

Tit was a bit surprised and it was written across his features - but then he smiled; it was small, that smile, hardly suitable for the boy with such a big personality, but lately he hadn't been feeling like himself. Maybe if he stayed, he'd be able to return to some sort of.. normalcy.

(If there even was such a thing for a Redhawk..)

Really..? there was no way for him to avoid catching Towhee's eye for a split second, but he looked back to Elwood, nervous of his sister's reaction. I'll do whatever you want! I'll earn my place, I promise! And -- and I won't leave! I wont, not again, not ever! His tail was swiping behind him at the piles of autumn leaves, flinging them all over the place in a show of his glee.
Messages In This Thread
RE: rejoice, because you're trying your best - by Towhee - October 19, 2017, 09:27 AM
RE: rejoice, because you're trying your best - by Elwood - October 19, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: rejoice, because you're trying your best - by Towhee - October 20, 2017, 09:19 AM
RE: rejoice, because you're trying your best - by Elwood - October 23, 2017, 08:18 PM
RE: rejoice, because you're trying your best - by Towhee - October 25, 2017, 09:16 AM
RE: rejoice, because you're trying your best - by Elwood - October 27, 2017, 08:14 AM
RE: rejoice, because you're trying your best - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 28, 2017, 04:12 PM
RE: rejoice, because you're trying your best - by Towhee - October 30, 2017, 08:56 AM
RE: rejoice, because you're trying your best - by Elwood - November 05, 2017, 09:56 PM