Bramblepoint When we survive this, I'm going to order some pizza and move some furniture around.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
While she waited, Towhee rose onto all fours and shook a few errant raindrops from her pelt. She squinted out into the pouring rain, then backed up a few steps so that her tail brushed against the trunk of a tree. She didn't risk another upward glance but instead took a seat again. She wondered if Hydra had heard her and whether she would come. There was no way to relay a message to Towhee across the distance. The only thing she could do was wait.

Her ally did not disappoint her. "Hey," the guardian said, springing to her feet again and moving forward to greet Hydra. She sniffed noses before retreating half a step and getting straight to the point. "I called you here to ask if you'd tracked down that wolf, the one who smelled like blood and feathers?" Before her cohort could even reply, she added, "Do you know of the pack called Blackfeather Woods?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: When we survive this, I'm going to order some pizza and move some furniture around. - by Towhee - October 26, 2017, 02:27 PM