Bramblepoint When we survive this, I'm going to order some pizza and move some furniture around.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
They were linked, according to Hydra, and the fur along Towhee's spine prickled slightly. The attacker was still at large too, probably hunkering down in the very same forest where Wildfire had been kept prisoner. Perhaps he was even involved directly. Although Towhee still didn't harbor any personal feelings of affection toward her older sister, she did have a heart and knew the Blackfeathers had committed an egregious crime. And they were both a threat and too close for comfort.

"Their territory is just a few miles east of the caldera," Towhee answered Hydra's question, "and apparently they keep prisoners there. My older sister, Wildfire, turned up a few weeks ago after having been kept there long enough that she nearly starved to death. I think they tortured her too. She's not from our pack but she's staying with us while she recovers. And my godparents are debating what to do about them..." Although her voice was toneless, her orange eyes flashed menacingly as she spoke the last word.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: When we survive this, I'm going to order some pizza and move some furniture around. - by Towhee - October 26, 2017, 03:36 PM