Lake Rodney partying like john belushi
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
You get my #200!

She was nuts. Absolutely nuts. First of all, who went looking for bees? Secondly... Well, okay, he didn't know what else to think, only listening and staring as if she were a fish out of water. Judging by her soaking pelt, that might've been close to the truth at this point. Her question made him reconnect to the moment, and he scoffed. I'm not a medic, his head shook quickly, eager to distance himself from that trade, but it also made him think of someone who could help. But uh, I know one.

Titmouse didn't know the policy about helping strangers, or if he should be chasing this girl back in to the water and away from the caldera, but he surmised that they were a good distance away regardless. Raven was always eager to show off her abilities and to help people, just like he was - so why not offer her services? I could call them if you need something. Tit didn't have the required skills but that didn't mean he was totally useless.

As an afterthought he added, What does honey taste like?
Messages In This Thread
partying like john belushi - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 31, 2017, 01:43 AM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Awinita - October 31, 2017, 02:19 AM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 03, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Awinita - November 04, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 06, 2017, 03:18 PM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Awinita - November 06, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 07, 2017, 12:47 PM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Awinita - November 07, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 07, 2017, 07:02 PM