Big Salmon Lake northern soul
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He rolled a shoulder, Normal stuff mostly.  Hunting, fighting -- was trying to learn some more tactical stuff but they kept that between themselves.  Greedy.  They were beyond greedy.   It'd serve them right if a particularly cold winter turned them into woofcicles.

But onwards to something vaguely like gossip!  What he remembered was a little muddled by time (once he'd removed them from contention, he'd stopped caring) but he still recalled the things that he found most weird, One pack said that there's an elk on their territory they call the 'wolf killer.'  I mean, who in their right mind would put up with that existing on a packland?  Either it doesn't deserve the name, you kill it first, or you are just stupid to live there to begin with, but maybe that's just me.  That was the biggest thing that bothered him.  It seemed completely irresponsible no matter what way you swung reality.  Other than that, another wolf said her pack was going to be all skill based.  Like, what happens if someone doesn't want to be pigeonholed into one thing or doesn't know what to do with their life?  Suppose it's not as weird as the elk thing, but it just seemed wrong to me, the same.  At least the way it was presented to him, maybe.  It might not have been a bad thing, but he really, really didn't want something even in the same universe as what he grew up in.

Honestly I think there might have been some weird cult stuff going on in my birth pack but it was so far on the down low they should have buried the members.  Like actually buried. They looked like goddamn zombies.  Stupid creepy old tactician dudes.  The more he'd thought about it, the more he figured that it seemed almost likely.
Messages In This Thread
northern soul - by Hydra - November 03, 2017, 09:02 AM
RE: northern soul - by Quixote - November 03, 2017, 04:12 PM
RE: northern soul - by Hydra - November 06, 2017, 11:01 AM
RE: northern soul - by Quixote - November 06, 2017, 11:24 PM
RE: northern soul - by Hydra - November 07, 2017, 09:53 AM
RE: northern soul - by Quixote - November 07, 2017, 03:53 PM
RE: northern soul - by Hydra - November 07, 2017, 05:52 PM
RE: northern soul - by Quixote - November 07, 2017, 11:31 PM
RE: northern soul - by Hydra - November 08, 2017, 09:09 AM
RE: northern soul - by Quixote - November 08, 2017, 04:49 PM
RE: northern soul - by Hydra - November 09, 2017, 12:39 PM