Ankyra Sound hūrenkon
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Most of the redness has been drawn from her skin and toes and the cool air chills her faster than usual but the burning desire to claw through her flesh has long since died out. The phantom of scratching sometimes pops up in the back of her head but is often able to ignore it and even if she isn’t, she doesn’t have to chew herself raw to feel better. Now all she needed is her fur to grow back and protect her from upcoming winter chill and it may take a few weeks before she notices any real differences.

Now that she’s gotten relatively used to being in Drageda and having somewhere she can call home again, she isn’t too afraid of traveling beyond the borders. Most of the time she finds herself on them anyway and occasionally she slips away to investigate something or another. Today has pulled it further south but into a territory she has familiarized herself with a few times. Mostly, she spends her time on the water to see the florescent stars in the waves and share but as the night wears on into morning, she decides she needs to make her way back.

Not quite convinced in her return, she weaves through the giant trees that mimic those of the redwoods in Drageda. They are different, she can tell as the light begins to filter in for the upcoming day. The gray haze remains and her eyes are attracted to a sudden, slow movement, that causes her to flinch, tense, and look ahead to find the ghost floating through.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
hūrenkon - by JB 23 - November 03, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: hūrenkon - by Mallaidh - November 03, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: hūrenkon - by JB 23 - November 03, 2017, 05:02 PM
RE: hūrenkon - by Mallaidh - November 03, 2017, 07:14 PM
RE: hūrenkon - by JB 23 - November 03, 2017, 07:59 PM
RE: hūrenkon - by Mallaidh - November 03, 2017, 08:25 PM
RE: hūrenkon - by JB 23 - November 03, 2017, 08:41 PM
RE: hūrenkon - by Mallaidh - November 06, 2017, 04:26 PM
RE: hūrenkon - by JB 23 - November 08, 2017, 01:47 PM