Bramblepoint There's a new sheriff in town.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She had barely emerged from the edge of Bramblepoint when claws sank into her back. "Ow, ow!" she cried loudly, arching her neck around to peer (more like glare) at the hawk astride her back. "Wh—" she began to ask it when she saw the bird turning its head hither and thither, clearly peering sharply at something off to their right. Towhee's ears slipped backward as she whipped her head around, squinting through the gathering dark.

"Hydra?" she called, orange eyes widening slightly. Even through the gloom, she could see the surprised and incredulous look on her companion's face. "I found it—him?—here in Bramblepoint. His wing's broken. I'm taking him home so my sister can take a look at it." She paused, then added a little regretfully, "Don't come too close. It took me all day to gain his trust and I don't want him to get scared off again..."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
There's a new sheriff in town. - by Towhee - November 05, 2017, 02:57 PM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Alya - November 05, 2017, 03:31 PM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Towhee - November 05, 2017, 09:18 PM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Hydra - November 05, 2017, 09:54 PM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Alya - November 05, 2017, 11:41 PM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Towhee - November 06, 2017, 09:38 AM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Hydra - November 06, 2017, 10:11 AM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Alya - November 06, 2017, 11:46 PM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Towhee - November 07, 2017, 09:52 AM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Hydra - November 07, 2017, 11:30 AM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Alya - November 08, 2017, 11:36 PM