Bramblepoint There's a new sheriff in town.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She did not understand the correction, not even when Hydra's carbon copy appeared beside her. Towhee started—the hawk's talons pinched into her skin—and stared. The two lookalikes conversed amiably with one another as Towhee gaped. It only took about five seconds for her to realize she was looking at a set of twins, though even when she wracked her brain, she couldn't remember if Hydra had ever mentioned it before.

"You're twins?" she asked a bit stupidly, feeling more than a little caught off guard. She hadn't caught Alya's suggestions for utilizing the hawk, though she tried to quell her disconcerted feelings to address the topic at hand. "I found him in Bramblepoint and he seems to have taken to me," she explained as both Hydra and Alya were staring at the bird. "Maybe because I fed him," she added, resisting the urge to shrug in case she unseated him. "Anyway, his wing's broken and I'm going to take him to see Raven, who's a really good medic. He's a red hawk, after all," she finished, a sort of determinedly defensive look on her face.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
There's a new sheriff in town. - by Towhee - November 05, 2017, 02:57 PM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Alya - November 05, 2017, 03:31 PM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Towhee - November 05, 2017, 09:18 PM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Hydra - November 05, 2017, 09:54 PM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Alya - November 05, 2017, 11:41 PM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Towhee - November 06, 2017, 09:38 AM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Hydra - November 06, 2017, 10:11 AM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Alya - November 06, 2017, 11:46 PM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Towhee - November 07, 2017, 09:52 AM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Hydra - November 07, 2017, 11:30 AM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Alya - November 08, 2017, 11:36 PM