Bramblepoint There's a new sheriff in town.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
They were both curious and full of questions. Towhee's orange eyes bounced between them like someone watching a tennis match. She had a much easier time understanding Hydra than Alya, which made a lot of sense. She wondered if she shouldn't feel so quickly accepting of Hydra's twin, though it was hard to think of ostracizing her as she usually did to unfamiliar outsiders. It was like she wasn't a stranger at all, not with the resemblance...

"I had a twin too," Towhee randomly shared with them, "but he died when we were little." But they didn't care about Oriole, they were focused on the hawk. "I have no idea," she replied broadly to all of their inquiries (the ones she'd caught, anyway), once more resisting the urge to shrug. "I guess I'll have to wait and see." In the coming days, she would come up with a dozen possible uses for a trained hawk, yet for now, Towhee hadn't given it much thought yet.

"I should get him back to Rave before nightfall," Towhee said, trying to hold still as the hawk shifted his weight, his talons clutching the skin between her shoulder blades. "I'm sure we'll see one another soon," she added, fiery gaze fixing on Hydra as a tight smile twitched her lips. The two of them tended to run into one another a lot, and there was so much to discuss lately considering their common enemy. "Good night, Hydra... Alya." With a dip of her snout, Towhee continued carefully picking her way home.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
There's a new sheriff in town. - by Towhee - November 05, 2017, 02:57 PM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Alya - November 05, 2017, 03:31 PM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Towhee - November 05, 2017, 09:18 PM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Hydra - November 05, 2017, 09:54 PM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Alya - November 05, 2017, 11:41 PM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Towhee - November 06, 2017, 09:38 AM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Hydra - November 06, 2017, 10:11 AM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Alya - November 06, 2017, 11:46 PM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Towhee - November 07, 2017, 09:52 AM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Hydra - November 07, 2017, 11:30 AM
RE: There's a new sheriff in town. - by Alya - November 08, 2017, 11:36 PM