Blackfeather Woods Something about you turns me to a savage
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
Not knowing how many days had passed since his abduction, Titmouse woke that morning in the cave with an intense hunger and a more desperate thirst. He was foggy from sleep and probably the herbs he had been convinced to start taking - but they hit him hard this morning. Bolstered by the sounds of activity outside, and sort of forgetting about his injuries, Tit scrambled to his paws and hobbled straight for the cavern entrance  (or what he assumed was the entrance, thinking he saw flickering light).

As he stepped out he did it with his bad leg. First there was pain, then cold, then some confusion as he spied a dressing which someone must have applied to it, and then more pain - everything sort of happened all at once. He grit his teeth and tried not to scream when his leg buckled and he went face-first into the snow, hearing it crunch beneath his weight. A part of Titmouse registered that as the breaking of his leg all over again - and, delirious, he rolled on to his back and began to laugh.

Unaware of the mutated mess just out of his vision, of course.
Messages In This Thread
Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 09, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 09, 2017, 02:44 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 09, 2017, 03:18 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 10, 2017, 12:35 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Euron - November 10, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 14, 2017, 01:32 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 20, 2017, 08:00 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Euron - November 21, 2017, 02:50 PM