Blackfeather Woods Something about you turns me to a savage
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
Whatever it was, it looked incomplete. There were legs and feet, a tail, a head - but something looked off. It looked like it was all head, it looked like -- You're just a kid! Tit realized next. This did nothing to undermine the strangeness, the otherness, and he still wanted to keep his distance. Although he couldn't tell how old the blob was he decided it didn't really matter, he really didn't want that face, those teeth, or any part of it near him. The boy ducked his head as the child barrelled closer and he bared his teeth. There was no way he'd let this thing come anywhere near him regardless of its age. This must have been a dream or a figment in his mind - something - because nothing like this creature should've existed in Titmouse's world.
Messages In This Thread
Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 09, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 09, 2017, 03:18 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 10, 2017, 12:35 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 10, 2017, 02:17 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Euron - November 10, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 14, 2017, 01:32 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 20, 2017, 08:00 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Euron - November 21, 2017, 02:50 PM