Blackfeather Woods Something about you turns me to a savage
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
When the boy came in closer, Titmouse didn't think, he just reacted. The bared fangs became something much more volatile as he nipped the air with them - snapping and growling more vehemently, and with zero regard to the creature's age. The boy was defending himself against an alien threat and although the mutant did not know any better, it was a lesson Tit was eager to impart. His warnings had not worked so far and when the creature turned its attention upon the injured boy, he just did what came naturally.

Whether the blows landed or not, Titmouse would not relent. As long as Ramsey was near him he was a frenzy of snapping, growling, biting, and tearing.
Messages In This Thread
Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 09, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 09, 2017, 03:18 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 10, 2017, 12:35 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Euron - November 10, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 14, 2017, 01:32 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 19, 2017, 04:21 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 20, 2017, 08:00 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Euron - November 21, 2017, 02:50 PM