Redhawk Caldera My independence seems to vanish in the haze
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
It wouldn't be long now. With the level of activity at the borders every day (and Towhee specifically doing her rounds), Titmouse knew that someone would come and find them - maybe not Elwood, but someone. He didn't know who he'd rather see first: his siblings or his sort-of-mom, but Tit was contented by the fact he wouldn't face them alone. They'd have questions - they'd probably be skeptical of the shadow girl too - but she had saved him from the cave. Whatever had transpired to land him there in the first place was far in the back of his mind. The boy lazed in the grass; he bowed his head to look at his leg and carefully begin to clean it, but he gave up within moments. The herbal paste that had been applied had all but flaked off by now and the bits that remained tasted foul.

It felt like forever. His leg was throbbing after the escape they'd perpetrated (and Titmouse would forever remember it as an escape rather than being freed; he still felt watched, expecting to wake up back in the cave, something) and he needed to rest, but he was growing impatient. Where is everybody.. he murmured grimly, and wondered if everyone had banded together and headed for the woods already. Maybe they were raiding right now and teaching that white-furred freak a lesson or two? Tit's mouth set in a firm line, his teeth gritting softly as a sense of pride overwhelmed him. I hope they kill him, he blurted next, and loudly, next to his dark friend. I hope... I mean, I know he's your brother, but... Tit didn't have the energy to be consistently chatty as per usual, and floundered verbally until he just.. Gave up. He'd probably offended her somehow; but he didn't realize that the sister Vaati had been talking about might've been someone else entirely.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 11, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 11, 2017, 10:59 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 21, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:32 AM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:37 PM