Redhawk Caldera My independence seems to vanish in the haze
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

Not her brother -- ? Tit's ears twisted forwards as if that would help him hear her properly, maybe he hadn't been listening. But no, she said that pretty clearly. Before he could reply to that though, Elwood arrived. On one hand Titmouse was glad to see him - thrilled through and through - but on the other, he wanted to finish their conversation. His priorities were a little skewed.

And all of a sudden Green Eyes was running her mouth and it took Tit a second or two to catch up. In between her outbursts he tried to edge in with his own explanation but, surprisingly, she was effective in conveying at least the basics - and quickly. With a frown on his face (and a sharp glare at her for spilling the beans -- how was he supposed to keep her safe now?), Tit shot a look to Elwood and cut in before anything else could be said.

That's not true - this big white dude grabbed me, took me to that cave. She tried to help me. We're here now because of her. She saved me from him. I don't -- I don't remember how I hurt my leg, which was sort of true, so please, please don't chase her away. I -- I promised her -- I told her she could stay, for saving me. This all came out in a jumble of course, some of it too fast and rising in tempo as if he couldn't get it out quickly enough. There was a pleading tone near the end as Titmouse verbally grasped at straws, hoping Elwood wouldn't see her as a threat. She -- she could show you how to get in, too. We can wipe them off the face of the wilds -- as payback, y'know?

As if a promise of vengeance, pain, and death was a bargain.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 11, 2017, 10:59 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 12, 2017, 01:46 AM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 21, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:32 AM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:37 PM