Redhawk Caldera My independence seems to vanish in the haze
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

It just wasn't fair. Elwood had no idea what he was doing (according to the teen, who persisted with his tantrum). There was no good reason for Titmouse to be so attached to Cassiopeia - in fact, he didn't even know her real name at this point - but something made him very protective of her; he had given her a promise, trusted in his family to support him, but hadn't taken anything else in to consideration. Had he been older and a bit wiser, maybe he would've used the dark girl's help and then turned her out the way the Alpha wished. Tit was nowhere near mature enough to realize his mistake, and probably would defend his choices until he was blue in the face.

He almost did just that. The boy was still going on and on about all of this when Elwood snapped at him, and the display shocked Tit enough to make him lose his place, verbally. He sputtered a little, trying to pick up the shouting somewhere - but Elwood's raised voice made him stop and glower. He was panting hard for a minute or two, then struggled to his feet.

You don't trust me. Titmouse stated flatly, turning a cold look upon the older wolf. Before Elwood could defend himself Tit just spat, If you trusted me you would've let her stay. There was more to it than that - but Titmouse was adamant in his own truths. In his mind, right now, Elwood was the enemy.

With a bold swivel of his body Titmouse was up in Elwood's grill with his fur bristling, tail arching like a challenge across his back, and he lunged (albeit pathetically) at his latest antagonist.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 11, 2017, 10:59 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 21, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 22, 2017, 02:07 AM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:32 AM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:37 PM