Redhawk Caldera My independence seems to vanish in the haze
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

Titmouse failed to pick up on the slackening of Elwood's guard or the strength of his patience, and responded to the questions as if he were being interrogated by the "bad cop" side of an interrogation team. On the topic of their escape Tit started to explain, She-- but then fell quiet because he'd inadvertently cut off Elwood mid-question. Finally he blurted, I think she was a captive too and they -- he -- that guy, he might've done something to her. But she wanted out of there as much as me, and -- and I promised her she would be safe. As he mentioned this last bit, Titmouse felt himself finally feel the defeat of the moment, and deflated.
Messages In This Thread
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 11, 2017, 10:59 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 21, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:32 AM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 28, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:37 PM