Bramblepoint young, wild american lookin' to be somethin'
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
There was some sort of exchange between Hydra and Ivy, though Towhee didn't manage to catch many of the words. She ground her teeth in frustration, though a smirk crept its way onto her face when she saw her friend snap at Ivy. The Redhawk made no effort to contribute anything else to the conversation, instead sneering at the female's silver back as she turned and airily departed.

Hydra faced her again and made some amusing assessments about Ivy. "Told you," she said with a light bark of a laugh. Towhee was tempted to add some other choice epithets to the mix but it wasn't worth the time or effort. Besides, Hydra asked something that steered the mercenary's mind in another direction and she promptly forgot about Ivy's interruption entirely.

"I hadn't give it much thought," she answered, shooting the hawk a speculative look over her shoulder. "He does have some mean talons. And I've seen him eat," she added, thinking of the way his sharp beak easily cut through even the toughest meat. "I think I should start off with giving him a name," she quipped, cocking her head, "unless he already has one?"

If the hawk made any reply to this (he didn't), she didn't hear, though an ear bent toward him as if in anticipation even as she peered at Hydra's face.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Ivy - November 12, 2017, 06:16 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Towhee - November 12, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Ivy - November 12, 2017, 11:09 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Hydra - November 13, 2017, 09:10 AM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Towhee - November 13, 2017, 10:56 AM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Ivy - November 13, 2017, 05:49 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Hydra - November 14, 2017, 12:02 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Towhee - November 14, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Ivy - November 14, 2017, 05:38 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Hydra - November 14, 2017, 06:35 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Towhee - November 14, 2017, 07:43 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Ivy - November 14, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Hydra - November 15, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Towhee - November 15, 2017, 12:01 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Hydra - November 21, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Towhee - November 21, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Hydra - November 21, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Towhee - November 21, 2017, 02:22 PM